M: 0448 837 372
KEEP SCROLLING TO SEE MY QUALIFICATIONS
• Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution Practice, 2018.
• Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2010, College of Law, Sydney.
• Graduate Certificate of Clinical Supervision, 2002, Whitireia Polytechnic, Wellington, New Zealand.
• Graduate Certificate of Preceptorship (adult learning and assessment), 2001, Bay of Plenty District Health Board, New Zealand.
• Master of Arts, 2006, Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand) Postgraduate School of Nursing and Midwifery.
• Bachelor of Laws, 2009, Macquarie University, Sydney.
• Bachelor of Arts (Theatre & Film, English), 1998, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
• Registered Nurse, 1986, Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children, (now The Children’s Hospital at Westmead).
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – International Association for Six Sigma Certification, 2015.
• Accelerating Implementation Methodology (AIM) – Centre for Healthcare Redesign in 2014 and 2018.
• Australian Institute of Company Directors, Foundations of Directorship, 2013